Wolverhampton WV1 3HR
Salary: £12,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
We are looking for a confident person to join our company as a Telemarketer to help build our current customer portfolio. We’re a security company that operates nationwide offering a range of security services. This job role’s main focus is to help expand our company through sales and marketing efforts. You should be confident, resilient and have previous telephone experience. We’d love to find someone who wants to really grow into a role, making it their own.
You will be expected to work from our Wolverhampton office. Of course, under the current Coivd-19 pandemic, all precautions have been taken to make the office a safe working environment for staff.
Telemarketing Representative Key Responsibilities:
- Making outbound calls to potential customers and leads on a daily basis to build the sales funnel and aim for them to receive a quote or set up a meeting with our company.
- Ring company that use security on a regular basis to get on their approved supplier list
- Using LinkedIn to connect with the decision makers in companies and create leads
To personally provide excellent standards of customer service
- Understand and demonstrate tremendous customer care and rapport building
- Display good listening skills to identify customer needs
- Deal with all internet, email and phone enquires
- Confidently make and answer calls in a professional manner whilst adhering to company policies and following best practices.
- To actively capture data, process, and refer enquires to the sales team by gaining appointments
- Work as part of a team to achieve personal and department objectives
- Manage, respond and log all incoming email sales enquires on appropriate systems
- Keep and update reports and call logs
- Carry out sales prospecting initiatives
The Ideal Contact Candidate:
- Be confident and self-motivated
- Have good verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
- Be well organised and have a passion for customer satisfaction
- Possess leadership skills and good team player
- Have the ability to build rapport quickly
- Be computer literate
- Work well to targets and deadlines
- Possess an excellent telephone manner
- Good Customer Service skills are a must