Having security in place is necessary for any business or organisation with property they want to protect and people they want to feel safe. For some business’s however, knowing whether or not you are getting the right deal can be more complex due to the fact that;
- You are not a security company yourself so are not an expert in the field, and
- You want to focus on the development of your own business, not study the ins and outs of security
So why should you change security companies?
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”12752″ img_size=”large”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Arriving late, laziness, unfriendly, untidy. All qualities you DO NOT want in a security guard, particularly if they are responsible for protecting your business.
At Region Security Guarding, we are constantly aiming to improve our company and our staff, which is why we have an electronic booking system (SmartTask) to make sure staff arrive on site on site. The system requires the guards to book on to their shifts and does not work if they are offsite.
All of our guards are given company uniforms and will always arrive with a smart and professional appearance.
If the guards are not properly qualified
All security guards working for a private security company must be SIA (Security Industry Authority) licensed, if they are not then they have been
illegally employed – a definite sign to change security company. The best way to ensure this, is to check that your security company is an SIA approved contractor which means that they adhere to certain standards and regulations. You can find the register of approved contractors here.
Guards working on Construction Sites may arguably have to take on more responsibility than most, which is why it is essential for them to have adequate health and safety training. This ensures that they know how to behave appropriately in a hazardous environment.
You’re not Getting the Right Price
This can be down to a number of reasons, including:
- If the security provider you are with is giving you more services than you need as a package without the option to do it separately.
- If you don’t feel safe. This usually means that the security company are not doing their job properly and you are wasting your money.
- If you have been let down by the quality of service.
- If you are not receiving as much security as you want/need.
How can you fix this?
- Check your current security contract to ensure you are within your rights to either end it earlier than was originally planned or are coming to the end of the contract term.
- Go over your business’s current monthly costs – how much is your security costing you? At Region Security Guarding we will match or beat this price.
- Decide whether or not you are happy with the service that you are currently receiving; is it more than you need, or not enough?
- Visit our quotation page and fill out the form.
- Receive your FREE Quote.
- Switch Security Companies
- Enjoy low-cost, high-quality security
- Expect regular monitoring of our guards as well as having access to frequent reports. These can include guard attendance and location of guards as well as many other reports specific to what you want as a business and how often you would like to receive the reports.
If you have been charged less for the same service, visit our price promise page.