What are we doing to combat Coronavirus?
As macabre a topic as Coronavirus is at the moment, we believe it is important to make a statement regarding your company’s security moving forward.
Coronavirus has escalated in a way no one could have anticipated, the virulent nature of the illness makes it incredibly easy to spread and just as difficult to stop. With this being said we are doing everything we can to provide security in these incredibly trying times, all of our security guards are completely up to date on all measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus so you don’t have to worry about them bringing it in or contracting it.
On top of this, we are certain a lot of small businesses are worried about the future and how with being shut down they will be able to watch over their business. We are here to ensure you that we are able to provide bespoke security solutions to fit any business, these are scary times and so maintaining the security of different company’s is going to become more and more of a top priority.
How to stay safe during the quarantine period
The Coronavirus has demonstrated with the infection of prime minister Boris Johnson that no one, no matter the person, is safe from this pandemic. It is now more than ever we have to listen to government advice and stay indoors, maintaining this social isolation is incredibly challenging for a lot of people but ultimately, the more people that listen to this advice and take it to heart, the quicker this will all be over and we can return to normal life again.
As mentioned, keeping to government given advice is the best thing we can do at this juncture, with measures such as social isolation and full quarantines being applied across the country, however as with all things, there is always more that can be done, here is a small list of things to do to help prevent the spread of the disease:
- Maintaining a high level of sanitation, washing your hands and face regularly
- Maintaining a distance of at least 2 metres when you absolutely have to leave the house
- Defining and sticking to a list of essential shopping to ensure you make no more than the most necessary trips out
- Exercising as much as you can at home rather than outside
- Sanitising any packages or deliveries that enter your home
What to do if you have Coronavirus
If you or a loved one are unfortunate enough to have contracted Coronavirus there are several measures you can take in order to not only keep yourself safe but also those around you
- Seek medical advice as soon as possible, whilst it affects those immuno compromised the most, it has been shown to kill more healthy people
- If you have symptoms but are unsure, call 111 in order to clarify with them as to whether you should go to your doctors
- If you have coronavirus symptoms you must stay in complete lockdown with no contact with anyone for at least 14 days
This is most certainly one of the most terrifying times the world has faced in quite some time, with a global pandemic being something you would only find in a film, it is now strikingly real and has affected hundreds of thousands the world over, please make sure to do your part and keep inside as to not spread the illness.
On behalf of Region Security Guarding we hope you stay safe and healthy during these uncertain times.
For live updates regarding the Coronavirus please see the link below: