Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Salary: £7.38 to £7.83 /hour
Note to applicants:
Please only apply if you have telesales experience.
Experience in same or similar position required.
- Flexible on what days candidate works, Rota will be prepared in advance
- Required to make sales calls
- Research different sectors
- Send Emails
- Fill In Forms
- Maybe required to do other admin jobs when required
- 20 Days holiday plus, bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme.
Job Type / Category
Telesales Representative Key Responsibilities:
- To personally provide excellent standards of customer service
- Understand and demonstrate tremendous customer care and rapport building
- Display good listening skills to identify customer needs
- Deal with all internet, email and phone enquires
- Confidently make and answer calls in a professional manner whilst adhering to company policies and following best practice.
- To actively capture data, process and refer enquires to the sales team by gaining appointments
- Work as part of a team to achieve personal and department objectives
- Manage, respond and log all incoming email sales enquires on appropriate systems
- Keep and update reports and call logs
- Carry out sales prospecting initiatives
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
The Ideal Contact Candidate:
- Be confident and self-motivated
- Have good verbal, written and electronic communication skills
- Be well organised and have a passion for customer satisfaction
- Possess leadership skills and good team player
- Have the ability to build rapport quickly
- Be computer literate
- Work well to targets and deadlines
- Possess an excellent telephone manner
- Good Customer Service skills are a must