Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Salary: £22,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
We are looking for a confident person to join our company as a Sales Manager to help build our current customer portfolio and to generate new business opportunities to grow our portfolio of clients within the specialisms of Manned Guarding, Leisure Security and Retail Security. We’re a security company that operates nationwide offering a range of security services. This job role’s main focus is to help expand our company through sales and marketing efforts. You should be confident, resilient and have previous telephone experience. We’d love to find someone who wants to really grow into a role, making it their own.
You will be expected to work from our Wolverhampton office. Of course, under the current Coivd-19 pandemic, all precautions have been taken to make the office a safe working environment for staff.
Sales Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Making outbound calls to potential customers and leads on a daily basis to build the sales funnel and aim for them to receive a quote or set up a meeting with our company.
- Ring company that use security on a regular basis to get on their approved supplier list
- Using LinkedIn to connect with the decision makers in companies and create leads
- Building a database of current users of potential service users by undertaking regular prospecting, increasing the database size by a minimum of 30 quality leads per week. Assisting with the development process from marketing intelligence through to client identification, pre-qualification, tendering, negotiation and contract implementation. Identifying opportunities for new business through market research. Undertaking cost analysis of new business opportunities. Attending tender site visits, client meetings and submission interviews, preparing and delivering presentations and completed tender documents to prospective clients.
- Provide information of sales and deliver regular feedback on the market and sales to the Directors.
- Develop existing relationships.
The Ideal Contact Candidate:
Attending tender site visits, client meetings and submission interviews, preparing and delivering presentations and completed tender documents to prospective clients
- Be confident and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills – able to cold call potential clients
- Have good written and electronic communication skills
- Commercial negotiation including T&C
- well organised and have a passion for customer satisfaction
- Possess leadership skills and good team player
- Have the ability to build rapport quickly
- Proven track record of sales
- Work well to targets and deadlines
- Bid Project Management
- Good Customer Service skills are a must