Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Salary: £5.00 /hour
Do you want to start your career in Digital Marketing?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working digital marketing apprentice to work for our security guarding company. Alongside the role, the successful candidate will also be working towards obtaining a Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship qualification.
As an apprentice, you will receive on-the-job experience along with formal training to gain the knowledge and skills you will need to progress in a digital marketing career. Whether you are already in employment or entering the workplace for the first time, the apprenticeship role and qualification could be the kick-start your career needs. Upon successful completion of the course, we will consider full time employment within our organisation. As the marketing apprentice, you will get an amazing opportunity to learn and explore all aspects of digital marketing.
- Running various social media platforms, creating exciting content, and engaging target audiences
- Working to improve SEO and the performance of a company’s online presence
- Creating Email marketing campaigns on a regular basis
- Developing and maintaining websites for the company
- Developing a strong, reliable understanding of our clients, their competitors and of course the diverse industries
- Creating regular, unique, engaging, and relevant content for our clients
- Producing content for blog posts, news articles and websites
- Using imagery software to create marketing contents such as flyers, brochures and more
- Conducting regular keyword research, ensuring that our content is relevant and engaging with the target audience
- Support the digital marketing team, as well as working closely with all departments within the Company
- Provide input into campaign planning and use initiative to develop our marketing practices
- Visual content creation and branding (including video marketing and graphics)
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Basic content creation skills
- Ability to think outside of the box.
- Basic design skills
- Excellent communication skills
Go to all jobs